DeakinPrime’s Vocational Education and Training (VET) program delivers tailored training solutions to leading client organisations, industry and government groups.
The design and development approach for accredited Vocational Education and Training (VET) programs follows the standard DeakinPrime process.
We design and develop client-specific versions of nationally recognised qualifications. We also offer a range of professional development and compliance related programs including Tier 1 and Tier 2 compliance training. Our scope of registration contains:
- BSB30215—Certificate III in Customer Engagement
- BSB40315—Certificate IV in Customer Engagement
- BSB51915—Diploma of Leadership and Management
- FNS30115—Certificate III in Financial Services
- FNS30215—Certificate III in Personal Injury Management
- FNS41815—Certificate IV in Financial Services
- FNS41915—Certificate IV in Personal Injury Management
- FNS50115—Diploma of Personal Injury Management
- FNS50615—Diploma of Financial Planning
- FNS50915—Diploma of Banking Services Management
- FNS51815—Diploma of Financial Services
Units of competency:
- FNSASIC301—Establish client relationship and analyse needs
- FNSASIC302—Develop, present and negotiate client solutions
Benefits of training with DeakinPrime include:
- access to Deakin University’s higher education awards via accreditation pathways
- relevant, innovative and responsive education and development programs in the fields of business and finance
- occupational or work-related knowledge and skills, building on existing skills as well as developing new skills relevant to the workplace
- nationally accredited qualifications.
Government funding may be available for eligible employers and employees (terms, conditions and eligibility criteria apply).
Learners should be aware that enrolling in Victorian Government subsidised training may impact on access to further government funded training in the future. We actively tailor training for people from diverse backgrounds, including those with disabilities, and encourage all to apply.
The listed nationally recognised qualifications are delivered by Deakin University (trading as DeakinPrime RTO ID 3752). These qualifications provide the skills and knowledge to the industry standard and do not guarantee a job.