Cloud learning management system
We offer a modern cloud LMS that provides:
- a user-friendly, visually rich interface that can be quickly branded and customised;
- simple authoring tools to create and edit learning assets without technical knowledge;
- seamless integration of digital, face-to-face and other learning assets;
- best practice techniques including elements of gamification and social network infl uenced discussion forums; and
- confidence from having a successful track record in the corporate environment and the release of Deakin University’s massive open online course (MOOC).
Additional benefits of cloud hosting include:
- automatic updates with no need for version control;
- quick deployment, with no client side installation;
- scalable solutions to cater for your requirements; and
- flexible options to access the system anywhere at any time.
Engaging learning content
In addition to our cloud LMS, we are able to rapidly develop interactive and rich learning content. This might take the form of assets and activities created via the LMS authoring tools (and are therefore easily editable by clients) or standalone e-learning modules that can be integrated into any LMS.
Our flexible and rapid approach to content delivers:
- innovative learning design via scenarios, interactive knowledge checks, activities, case studies and other techniques as appropriate;
- a positive learner experience, implementing principles of usability and accessibility;
- high learning and financial returns on investment via strategic use of rich multimedia (such as video, animation and motion graphics); and
- a content curation strategy, leveraging existing content in the public domain and/or from third party providers.
Key services unpacked
DeakinPrime is well positioned to design, implement and maintain fully blended learning solutions that meet complex requirements. However, we can also unpack our offering to provide the following services:
Covering all aspects of blended solutions, LMS hosting, digital delivery and pathways for RTO compliance and/or higher degree articulation.
- LMS cloud hosting and integration
Supporting existing course content or designing learning and technological architecture specifi cally to meet business requirements.
Creating digital learning modules and digital content, and curating existing resources to rapidly deliver a range of learning assets.
When you partner with DeakinPrime, you will have access to a wealth of experience, capability and resources to assist your people to reach their potential and your organisation to prosper.