DeakinPrime provides a customised coaching program that includes:
- tailored, experiential workshops
- 360-degree diagnostic surveys
- one-on-one coaching sessions
- the development of action plans.
DeakinPrime has vast experience in integrating and coordinating coaching programs with a range of organisations and industries. Developing an organisational culture of coaching through DeakinPrime will have a positive effect on:
- job satisfaction and employee motivation levels
- the working relationship between managers and direct reports
- team work productivity
- the use of organisational resources.
DeakinPrime has a tailored experiential development program format including coaching for individuals and groups to build leadership effectiveness. We use 360-degree and profiling assessment tools to identify organisational culture, and leadership effectiveness to ensure the focus is on closing the gap between where participants are now and where they want to be.
- Face-to-face with supporting learning materials and a participant workbook.
The Coaching Skills comprehensive program enables organisations to approach coaching holistically. It includes:
- three Coaching Skills workshops
- four one-to-one coaching sessions.
- Leading cultural and organisational change
- Leading dynamic teams and professional staff
- Building self-awareness, emotional intelligence and personal effectiveness.
The Coaching Skills program builds coaching competence in the areas of skills development, knowledge enhancement and cultivating constructive behaviours in oneself and others. In coaching sessions, coaches can provide assistance in the areas of:
- identifying goals and how to achieve them
- enhancing self-leadership and the leadership of others
- improving career growth
- changing habits
- increasing a sense of self-worth and confidence
- establishing, growing and maintaining successful relationships
- learning new skills, from goal achievement to communication
- overcoming barriers, including self-limiting thinking and habits
- increasing self-awareness
- enhancing emotional intelligence
- building awareness and development of wisdom.
The Coaching Skills workshops address the following core coaching skills:
- critical communication and interpersonal skills for coaches
- active listening
- emotional intelligence.
DeakinPrime’s practical approach encompasses coaching with the Whitmore GROW model:
- way forward.
Individuals who undertake coaching will:
- maximise their individual strengths
- overcome personal obstacles
- reach their full potential through continuous learning
- achieve new skills and competencies
- prepare themselves for new responsibilities
- learn to self-manage
- clarify and work towards performance goals.