Disruption, caused by new business models associated with the internet, technology and globalisation, is probably the greatest threat your organisation will face within the next five years. Global CEO surveys confirm that creativity and innovation are highly valued attributes in employees in an increasingly uncertain world.
Leading creative innovation catalyst, acclaimed speaker, soprano and social entrepreneur Tania de Jong AM will show you how to unleash more creativity and innovation. Key points will include:
- We are all creative – building creative confidence and self-belief
- Dealing with failure and developing resilience
- Using neuroscience and your right brain to super-charge your work and life
- Tools to unlock your individual and organisational creative potential and a culture of innovation
- Why diversity will increase your organisation’s outcomes
- How a very special project is changing the world, one voice at a time.
Tania is a leading Australian soprano, inspirational speaker, social entrepreneur, spiritual journeywoman and creative innovation catalyst. She founded Creativity Australia, Creative Universe, MTA Entertainment & Events and The Song Room and works with disadvantaged communities through the ‘With One Voice’ choir social inclusion programs. Tania presents keynote speeches and leadership programs and performs internationally as a soloist and with her group Pot-Pourri with whom she has released 7 CDs. She is Founder and Executive Producer of Creative Innovation Global. Tania’s TED Talk How Singing Together Changes The Brain has sparked international interest.Tania has just released her solo CD Heaven on Earth.
Join us for lunch and find out how to be a creative change leader for the future.
Date: Thursday, 23 April 2015
Time: 12.00pm – 2.00pm
Venue: DeakinPrime, Level 3, 550 Bourke Street, Melbourne
RSVP: Thursday, 16 April 2015