Taking the next step.
Every woman in leadership has her unique story. Many of their stories are left unrealised as they hit the ceiling and subsequently experience limits to their leadership.
This workshop focuses on developing exceptional leadership skills and knowledge to take women to the next level in their career. Created for women who are in leadership, this workshop will look at a more in depth and systematic understanding of women in leadership.
The workshop will focus on three critical, research-based areas for leadership growth:
- Intelligent leadership that enables women to succeed in their capacity as leaders
- Insightful directorship that unpacks the transferable skills and knowledge required for women as board members with influence
- Entrepreneurial leadership that shows you how to optimise opportunities for social impact.
Your facilitator for the day will be Dr Athena Vongalis-Macrow who is Director of Educational Management and Leadership Program at Deakin University and has extensive experience in delivering leadership education nationally and internationally.
Other speakers include:
- Dr Sheila Nguyen, Director of the #3 globally ranked Sport Management Postgraduate Program at Deakin University.
- Dianne Jacobs, Founding Principal, The Talent Advisors
Dr Athena Vongalis-Macrow lectures in education, organisational change and leadership. She is the Director of the Master of Educational Leadership and Management program at Deakin University. Her interest in leadership draws on her background in sociology and education with a focus on how groups and individuals interact in organisations. Athena will facilitate an interactive and practical workshop aimed at those transitioning and those seeking to enhance their leadership.
Click here for further information on the workshop and speakers.
Monday, 20 April 2015
Level 3, 550 Bourke Street, Melbourne 3000
Cost per person: $895.00 (+ GST)