To complement and solidify seminar learnings, Paula will be facilitating a three-hour interactive workshop which will cover a variety of topics, including:
- attract and recruit for cultural agility - with proven methods and ways to improve your organisation's employee value proposition
- identify those who have cultural agility (or who can readily gain it) - with details on assessment tools and selection methods
- create cross-cultural training to build cross-cultural competencies in individuals and teams - with insight into what training should cover and how it should be delivered
- craft viable options for international assignments to develop cultural agility - with case studies of alternatives that have worked effectively in other organisations
- use strategic global mobility practices to build cultural agility through international assignments - with suggestions for the integration of the recruitment, talent development and global mobility functions to achieve a return on investment for international assignments
- lead a culturally agile workforce - with ways to foster a corporate culture that accelerates global business success.