Deakin's Twilight Festival is back!
Join us for a family fun afternoon and FIREWORKS SPECTACULAR at Deakin's Melbourne Burwood Campus.
Packed with FREE rides and activities, live entertainment and market stalls, this year promises to be bigger and better.
Fun for the whole family:
Parental supervision required
- Free rides and amusements
- Free face painting
- Live entertainment and roving performers
- Funky kids radio Farm animals
- Fireworks at dusk
- Markets stalls
Food and beverages will be available to purchase from various stalls or you can dine in at Mrs Robinsons.
Free car parking is available on campus 1.
- Bus 281 Templestowe - Deakin University
- Bus 732 Box Hill Station – Upper Ferntree Gully
- Bus 767 Southland SC – Box Hill
- Bus 768 Box Hill – Deakin University
- Tram 70 City – Wattle Park
- Tram 75 – Vermont South
Entry is FREE, everyone welcome.
Date: Saturday, 19 Septebmer 2015
Time: 4.00pm – 8.00pm
Venue: Deakin University, Burwood Campus
Download the Deakin Twilight Festival flyer and parking information.