Too often businesses don't reach their potential because their staff choose not to have the tough conversations when they need to or they make a damaging attempt. It doesn't have to be that way.
DeakinPrime in conjunction with Can We Talk? run public programs to help individuals build the skills, and confidence, to have those ‘tough’ conversations … and have them well.
Georgia Murch, your Facilitator, is the founder of Can We Talk? a business that works with individuals and organisations to build the courage and capability to have the difficult conversations and build trust and respect in the process … not damage it! Georgia has led many businesses and managed teams and is experienced in putting these conversations into action.
After attending the Can We Talk? one-day workshop you will:
- become aware of why you avoid the difficult conversations or contribute detrimentally to them
- know how to approach and structure these conversations
- become more aware of your style under stress and the impact it is has on others
- understand your personality style and others around you and how they work together or contribute to the tension
- develop and practise techniques to work through the tough moments during these situations
- build your confidence to have these conversations and even have fun in the process.
Tuesday, 4th March 2014
9.00am – 5.00pm
Level 3, 550 Bourke Street, Melbourne 3000
Cost per person: $1089.00 (incl GST)