In a world of instant information, how can employees acquire real knowledge? How can they apply new skills on the job when change is the new normal?
In this lunchtime workshop, Connie Malamed will explore the emerging role of the learning team. We will look at ways to discard outdated practices and implement strategies that are better aligned with today’s workforce. We will review the latest technologies that have the potential to open up new channels for learning. Our goal is to find ways that the learning and development team can remain relevant in a sea of change.
In this workshop, Connie will discuss:
- emerging roles of the learning team
- strategies for meeting the needs of the modern workforce
- value of promoting a learning culture
- learning technologies for the 21st century
- case studies of innovation.
Date: Monday 15 May 2017
Time: 12.00pm – 2.00pm
Venue: DeakinPrime,Tower 2, Level 12, 727 Collins Street, Melbourne
RSVP: Tuesday, 9 May 2017